Terms and Conditions for Fabric Hens may change at any time without notice.
Fabric Bases and Prices. Sold by half meter (50 cm/19.69 inches) in CAD:
- Cotton Lycra – 95% Cotton 5% Spandex (4 way stretch) 250 gsm, 150cm wide
- French Terry – 95% Cotton 5% Spandex (4 way stretch) 280 gsm, 150 cm wide
- Bamboo Lycra – 95% Bamboo 5% Spandex (4 way stretch) – 240 gsm, 150 cm wide
- Swim Fabric UV 50+ – 88% Poly 12% Spandex (4 way stretch), 250 gsm, 150 cm wide
- Board Short – 100% Polyester (no stretch), 110 gsm, 150 cm wide
- Double Brushed Polyester – 95% Polyester 5% Spandex (4 way stretch), 220 gsm, 158 cm wide
- Yoga – 88% Poly 12% Spandex (4 way stretch), 260 gsm, 158 cm wide
- Stretch Woven – 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex (4 way stretch), 133 gsm , 150 cm wide
- Cotton Canvas – 100% Cotton (no stretch) 243gsm, 150 cm wide
- Squish – 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex (4 way stretch), 287gsm, 158 cm wide
- Soft Shell (Fleece Lined) – 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex, 325 gsm, 140 cm wide
- Cotton Rib Knit – 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex (4 way stretch), 250 gsm, 150cm wide
PANELS Available on Cotton Lycra Jersey and French Terry, (graphic size will vary):
- Kid Panels – 18″ x 19″ inches
- Adult Panels – 28″ x 39″ inches
- Premium Panels – 58″ x 58″ inches
- Rapports available on some preorders, sizing will be on listing as they may vary.
Custom printed fabric has a turnaround time frame of 8-10 weeks from the date of the round closing to ship to us, please allow 1-2 weeks for cutting and shipping of orders once we receive the fabric. If there is an unforeseen delay with printing (flaws/holidays/misprints) or shipping, you will be contacted to inform you of the delay.
Once all of the pre orders have been shipped we will do an up to date inventory of what is on hand and post on the Facebook group when we will have retail go live. Retail will be processed and shipped with in 2-3 business days of payment. If for any reason it will take more time, you will contacted to inform you of the delay.
See SHIPPING for information regarding shipping your order.
WASHING YOUR FABRIC
Upon receiving your fabric, please check for any flaws that we may have missed in the cutting process. As replacement/refunds will not be sent out on any washed fabrics that have faded/bled/shrunk. There are too many variables that play a role in these issues such as: water temp, water, detergent, wash cycle routine, dryer.
We use the nickel rule, anything larger than a nickel will be put into the seconds bin, anything under is considered ok. Small white marks on fabrics are normal and are not considered a flaw.
Marks/Streaks/Holes within 5″ of each salvage can be normal with knits and are not considered a flaw.
If you receive a cut that has a larger flaw at one end, please measure your fabric. Often we will add extra to account for it, and leave the flaw on the cut.
When your order arrives, check it out to make sure its correct. If not let us know, as we do offer a 7 day return policy on new, unused, unwashed material. The buyer is responsible for covering cost of shipping back, unless we have made an error on the order. Any materials that have been washed/used are nonrefundable.
Once the fabric is determined to be in new, uncut condition you may exchange it for something different (Customer must pay actual shipping charges on any exchanges) or request a refund (minus the original shipping fee and 10% restocking fee).
Please note, colors show differently on all computers, it is the customers choice to order the fabric, and we will not be held responsible for the shade being different than you expected. If you are unsure about colours, please feel free to ask us to match something up for you and send a picture. We are always happy to help!
When processing your order if you make a mistake (ie. paying shipping twice), we will happily refund you, minus fees taken from payment method (PayPal/Credit card).